1. Whitsundays, QLD
A sparkling cluster of 74 islands, the Whitsundays offer soft sand and clear waters. Enjoy the unique beauty of the famous Great Barrier Reef from a luxury holiday rental.
2. Hunter Valley, NSW
The Hunter Valley is the charming, yet sophisticated heart of NSW wine country. Tuck yourself away in a luxury rental cottage and enjoy a glass of local wine and gourmet food.
3. Port Douglas, QLD
Port Douglas in Far North Queensland is the perfect getaway for those who want to experience beautiful beaches in exclusive accommodation. Port Douglas is a blend of elegance and natural beauty.
4. Melbourne, VIC
Earning its title as Australia's culture capital, Melbourne offers fabulous activities and accommodation options. Your stylish rental home and will be surrounded by chic shopping and quality cappuccinos.
5. Margaret River, WA
The Margaret River region boasts scenic diversity and a cosmopolitan lifestyle. Rent a getaway retreat and experience lush forests, pristine beaches and striking vineyards.
6. Sydney, NSW
Sydney's luxury accommodation ranges from waterfront apartments to inner city penthouses. New South Wales' capital offers an unforgettable blend of beach side and city life.
7. Daintree, QLD
The Daintree Rainforest is a unique retreat in Far North Queensland. Nestled in the remote tranquillity of a tropical forest, you will feel relaxed lying on a balcony overlooking sweeping natural views.
8. Byron Bay, NSW
Byron Bay has the chilled out, bohemian atmosphere of a beach side town, with the bonus of deluxe rentals. Make yourself at home in this alternative and refreshing Australian holiday hot spot.
9. Noosa Heads, QLD
Noosa Heads is the epitome of sleek holiday living. You will feel both relaxed and spoiled with Noosa's mixture of high end cafes and boutiques, and peaceful ocean views.
10. Blue Mountains, NSW
The Blue Mountains provide luxury accommodation at a refreshingly high altitude. Stay in a cosy mountain retreat and enjoy the spectacular panoramic views and high quality dining.
Other Discover Australia Articles You May Like:
- Things to do in Sydney - Don't miss these top 10 things to do when you're in Sydney next
- Things to do in Melbourne - If you're travelling to the area this year, take a look at this list of the top 10 things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane - Head here for a holiday at any time of year and seek out the following top 10 attractions in the city
- Things to do at Phillip Island - While you're on this tranquil yet vibrant island, take the time to work your way through this list of the top 10 things to do there
- Things to do in Adelaide - Here are 10 of our favourite things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Perth - Enjoy some of the following attractions while you're in the stunning city
- Things to do in Canberra - Here's our pick of the top 10 things to do in Canberra
- Things to do in Darwin - If you're paying a visit, here are the things to do in Darwin you simply cannot miss
- Things to do in Townsville - Here are the top 10 things to do in Townsville
- Things to do on the Gold Coast - Queensland’s Gold Coast is a subtropical playground of sparkling white-sand beaches, lush rainforests, adrenaline-pumping theme parks and vibrant shopping and nightlife hubs